sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2007

ORGY -"Fiction (Dreams In Digital)"

she's lost in coma where it's beautifulintoxicated
from the deep sleep, deep sleepdo
you wonder what it's likeliving in a permanent imagination?
sleeping to escape reality,
but you like it like that
guilty by design she's nothing more then fiction.
she dreams in digital, cause it's better then nothing.
now that control is gone, it seems unreal, she's dreaming in digital.
she dreams in digital..
and your pixel army can't save you nowmy finger's
on the kill switchi remember
i used to compose your dreamscontrol
your dreamsand don't be afraid
to expose yourselfbefore
i shut you downyou made some changes since the virus caught you sleeping



RETROSIC - "Maneater"

I've never felt completeness
I've never felt so real
A leather belt to suppress
What no one is gonna heal
I hunger for your life
I hunger for your soul
I hunger for your body
I wanna gain control
Maneater -
Grim Reaper
I'm searching for whom is ripe
The fat and virgin type
To swallow all these sins
They carry beneath their skin
I eat their raw flesh
I drink their blood as wine
And that way theirGoddamned Souls get mine





FRONT 242 - "Headhunter"

FREEZE! SHOOT TO KILL OR DIE
Today he has no means, he's alone and anonymous
But written in his cells he has got the marks og the genius
I'm looking for this man to sell him to other men
To sell him to other men at ten times the price at least
I'm looking for this man who knows the rules of the game
Who's able to forget them to realize my aim
I'm looking for this man to make us rich and famous
One - You lock the target
Two - You bait the lineThree-
You slowly spread the net
And four - You catch the man





NINE INCH NAILS - "The Good Soldier"

Gunfire in the street
Where we used to meet
Echoes that are beat
When the bass goes "bomb"
Right ove my head
Step over the dead
Remember what you said
You know a part about life
Is just a waking dream
Well I know what you mean
But that ain't how it seems right here, right now
How can this be real?
I can barely feel
AnymoreI am trying to see
I am trying to believe
This is not where
I should be Iam trying to believe
Blood hardens in the sand
Cold metal in my hand
Hope you understand the way that things are gonna be
There's nowhere left to hide'Cause
God is on our sideI keep telling myselfI am trying to see
I am trying to believe
This is not where
I should be
I am trying to believe



NINE INCH NAILS - "Burn"

This world rejects me
This world threw me away
This world never gave me a chance
This world's gonna have to pay
I don't believe in your institutions
I did what you wanted me to
Like cancer in the system
I've got a little suprise for you
Something inside of me has opened up its eyes
Why did you put it there did you not realize
This thing inside of me it screams the loudest sound
Sometimes i think i could
Burn
I look down there where you're standing
Flock of sheep out on display
Saw your lives burned up around you
I can take it all away
Something inside of me has opened up its eyes
Why did you put it there did you not realize
This thing inside of me it screams the loudest sound
Sometimes i think i could
I'm gonna burn this whole world down
I never was a part of you burn
I am the agent i never was a part of you burn
I am corruption i never was a part of you burn
I am the angel i never was a part of you burn
Of your destruction i never was a part of you burn
I am subversion i never was a part of you burn
Secret desire i never was a part of you burn
I am your future i never was a part of you burn
Swallow down all that fire


No hay comentarios: